week 34We had opening night of Quentin's play this week, so it was a crazy busy week.
Despite all of that, we spent time with friends and the boys did a little school work. They...
- learned about the Canterbury Cathedral.
- made baked pears.
- played with marbles and Odds and Evens.
- learned about the crusades.
- learned about leeches.
- learned about Exeter Cathedral.
- completed nun and monk math problems.
- learned about the medieval stone mason.
- wrote and sketched in their history journals.
- made a medieval sun dial.
- made and wrote with their own quill pens.
Sources and Resources: